• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Printable schedule

Started by valpospartan, December 22, 2017, 10:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpospartan

Hooray!  The VU Athletics Website FINALLY has a link for printable schedules.  Now we can get a one page schedule for our refrigerators or walls. 

bbtds

Quote from: valpospartan on December 22, 2017, 10:40:16 PM
Hooray!  The VU Athletics Website FINALLY has a link for printable schedules.  Now we can get a one page schedule for our refrigerators or walls. 

I'm glad your happy that this happened for your sake but I think for most of us it was easy enough to go online to see what the VU MBB schedule entailed.

valpospartan

Quote from: bbtds on December 25, 2017, 05:09:09 PM
Quote from: valpospartan on December 22, 2017, 10:40:16 PM

I'm glad your happy that this happened for your sake but I think for most of us it was easy enough to go online to see what the VU MBB schedule entailed.
But your refrigerator would be so bare.

P.S.  there must be a demand for printable schedules, as most school's websites have had them for years.

bbtds

Quote from: valpospartan on December 26, 2017, 11:03:09 PMBut your refrigerator would be so bare.

My frig seems to be full of magnets with adverts and phone numbers I think may be important some day.