• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Over-Under, 2014

Started by LaPorteAveApostle, November 04, 2013, 03:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wh

LaPorteAveApostle

Thanks!  it was fun...we'll have to do it every year.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

Kyle321n

Quote from: Kyle321n on March 24, 2014, 05:05:06 PM
Quote from: a3uge on March 24, 2014, 05:03:50 PMDid I win?

I think I did.  :rotfl:

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on March 24, 2014, 08:08:55 PM

The BROWN award for LAST PLACE goes to Kyle321n, but don't worry, man, we won't tell the people at the mid-majority blog-type thing about this.  Probably.

My NCAA Bracket skills (Started off hitting on 26/32, have since lost 6/8 elite eight and 3/4 final four teams and my national championship), my prediction of these over-unders, my selection of KP3 as Preseason PotY and Green Bay to win the conference tourney (not only preseason, but also before the tourney)... I think I'm should stop making predictions.
Inane Tweeter, Valpo Season Ticket holder, Beer Enjoyer

a3uge

Quote from: Kyle321n on March 25, 2014, 10:41:19 AM
Quote from: Kyle321n on March 24, 2014, 05:05:06 PM
Quote from: a3uge on March 24, 2014, 05:03:50 PMDid I win?

I think I did.  :rotfl:

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on March 24, 2014, 08:08:55 PM

The BROWN award for LAST PLACE goes to Kyle321n, but don't worry, man, we won't tell the people at the mid-majority blog-type thing about this.  Probably.

My NCAA Bracket skills (Started off hitting on 26/32, have since lost 6/8 elite eight and 3/4 final four teams and my national championship), my prediction of these over-unders, my selection of KP3 as Preseason PotY and Green Bay to win the conference tourney (not only preseason, but also before the tourney)... I think I'm should stop making predictions.

You should predict Valpo to finish last with 0 players making the first two teams.

bbtds

Basically by getting 6 of 13 I could have done just as well flipping a coin. That's my take on this thread. I really don't remember why I made the choices I did back in November.

talksalot

What can I say... I'm a cub's fan... Wait'll this Year!

covufan

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on March 24, 2014, 08:08:55 PMBut the GOLD award goes to our new champion, covufan!
Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on March 24, 2014, 08:08:55 PMcovufan, if you are interested, the promised prize was a copy of the Post-Trib's "Valpo Loves Bryce!" posters they printed in '94 for his college announcement.  (I took two that day as souvenirs when Karl Berner and I were jumping around and hollering.)  PM me with your address and I'll get it mailed off.
Wow, a very lucky honor!

Since the poster would most likely collect dust, you may keep the poster.  You seem to be someone that would truly take care of such an item. 

I look forward to playing this again this fall!!!

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: covufan on March 28, 2014, 05:21:06 PMSince the poster would most likely collect dust, you may keep the poster.  You seem to be someone that would truly take care of such an item. 
lol--they are both collecting dust :( sorry bryce valpo still loves you

congrats, man!
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa