• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Chrome Users...

Started by valpo04, February 18, 2013, 08:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpo04

Anyone else using Chrome browser having trouble loading the last page of the "Opponents Scoreboard" thread?

Every other thread and every other page of that particular thread loads fine.

The last page loads fine in Firefox.

vuweathernerd

Quote from: valpo04 on February 18, 2013, 08:04:20 AM
Anyone else using Chrome browser having trouble loading the last page of the "Opponents Scoreboard" thread?

i'll give it a shot this afternoon when i get home. unfortunately, the government loves them some internet explorer, so i'm stuck with this at work.

valpo04

Quote from: vuweathernerd on February 18, 2013, 08:46:55 AM

i'll give it a shot this afternoon when i get home. unfortunately, the government loves them some internet explorer, so i'm stuck with this at work.

I downloaded Chrome on my android phone and it loaded fine.  I think I have a cookies/cache issue.

valpo04

Quote from: valpo04 on February 18, 2013, 08:48:33 AM
Quote from: vuweathernerd on February 18, 2013, 08:46:55 AM

I downloaded Chrome on my android phone and it loaded fine.  I think I have a cookies/cache issue.

Weird, clearing the cache/deleting cookies didn't work.  Pretty bizarre.

bbtds

Since you mentioned the "Opponents' scoreboard" thread I thought I would mention that if the scores (the numbers next to the team names) are not lined up correctly then switch your "Zoom" or "Size" to 90% (at least that is what I use on my computer) and the scores should line up or at least be a lot less scattered.   

By the way, I use Chrome on that thread and have not had issues with it loading. I have had issues with the dividing lines between the games showing on the screen. Those are the lines created by using the  "Horizontal Rule" button above. It's the button between the "Insert Ordered List" button and the "Remove Formatting" button. I've gone to using a double horizontal rule so at least one of the two lines will show up.