• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

10 Snobbiest Places In Indiana

Started by wh, August 27, 2015, 02:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a3uge

I don't trust any list that doesn't have Carmel at #1.

78crusader

Been to Zionsville many, many times.  Let me just say the town richly deserves its #1 ranking.

My first reaction to seeing Chesterton on the list was "What?  They're not special."  Then I realized -- that kind of thinking is what got Valparaiso on the list in the first place!

Paul

valpospartan

I'm surprised that Valpo has the 2ND highest population on the list.

bbtds

Quote from: a3uge on August 27, 2015, 05:29:20 PM
I don't trust any list that doesn't have Carmel at #1.

They would have had them at number 1 but the snob judges got lost in all the circles. Maybe Valpo doesn't have enough circles?

vu84v2

While I recognize everyone here is just joking around, the guy who wrote this is truly a joke. There are people (likely none here) that take the 'Top Lists' that this clown generates seriously. If you look at how this clown measures "snobby" or any other construct, it is clear that a first grader could do a better job of developing a valid measure.

Keep in mind that some sources that publish 'best college' lists likely have little more validity than the lists that thisclown publishes.

Just Sayin

Valpo should have been number one. We are simply better than any other city. Always have been.

bbtds

Quote from: Just Sayin on August 30, 2015, 10:12:21 PM
Valpo should have been number one. We are simply better than any other city. Always have been.

Maybe for NWI but Zville and Carmel are very close to tops in the nation for snobbery.  I would add that whole southern section of Hamilton County.