• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

LaPorteAveApostle

Started by Chairback, December 23, 2015, 08:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairback

usc4valpo

I do not know, I miss his wit.

HC

I've been wondering the same. The only thing I can find on here is a RIP LAA on the gameday chat thing.

VULB#62

There are some other posts on other strings at allude to family responsibilities or church commitments but I couldn't find them.

agibson

Quote from: VULB#62 on December 23, 2015, 10:49:30 PM
There are some other posts on other strings at allude to family responsibilities or church commitments but I couldn't find them.

There was a discussion... over the summer?  I found it rather late, maybe in September.  A new baby in the house, I think?

I bet we'll see him back sooner or later. Maybe with a national ranking, or a HL tournament win and seeding speculation, or worst case a win in the NCAA.

Or, it might be a while longer, once things settle down at home, etc.

Hopefully all's well for him, and his.

LaPorteAveApostle

Hey, y'all, back in town for the week and sitting here in the VU library on a contractor gig ... and I realized I hadn't been here in over 6 1/2 years (since the birth of my second child).

So of course I need to drop by and make fun of y'all for being named after a yearbook.  {Yet another reason to resign my fanship.  I no longer follow VU at all; luckily I have my alma mater, Michigan, to fall back on.  It is a little sad when someone who can tell you about Scott Anselm's knee brace or Tracy Gipson's ears has to walk away.}

No actually, I miss some of you guys and while I regret spending too many hours of our all-too-short-lives on a sports message board, we did have some laughs back in the day.  I did come back to lurk after Bryce left to see what people were saying; I haven't done anything else but I'm still among the top 10 posters even now? 

gosh i spent too much time here.  in my defense i had quit facebook...

seriously, a3uge, wh, bbtds, you guys, everyone really from back in the day, I miss you.

OK well except setshot and Saders.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

a3uge