• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Horizon League Postseason Bids 2016

Started by agibson, March 11, 2016, 12:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wh

We all need to be Oakland fans tonight. Every postseason win is important to the league, regardless of the stage or opponent. Lastly, I'm probably as critical of Kampe as anybody, but I don't get the negativity toward Felder. The kid just had a triple-double for heaven's sakes. You know how hard that is to do in college basketball (or anywhere else for that matter)?  Let's be honest, he were a Crusader, we'd be worshiping him. Go Grizzlies - finish this thing with a win!

a3uge

Oakland loses. There goes two top 100 RPI wins! Wait, forgot that's irrelevant.

valpotx

Too bad, as I also hoped Oakland would win.  I don't get the Felder hate either.  He played like crap against us, but seems to be a legitimate NBA-caliber player when he plays against other teams.  It isn't like he is someone like a....Petros, who of course, sucks :).
"Don't mess with Texas"

oklahomamick

Would have been cool if Oakland won the first and probably last Vegas 16 or 8.

Let's hope Felder goes to the NBA. 
CRUSADERS!!!

IndyValpo

Felder will never be as hot as he is right now. He should declare but not hire an agent given the new rules (Peters should as well).

talksalot

I was wondering if Bryce used Oakland as an incentive in his last timeout on Tuesday night... We wanted to be the last HL team standing...Glad we are ! 

covufan

Quote from: IndyValpo on March 31, 2016, 08:14:09 AM
Felder will never be as hot as he is right now. He should declare but not hire an agent given the new rules (Peters should as well).

As much as I would like to see Peters back in a Valpo uniform, I'd say that he and his family should be looking at this option.