• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

In other major Valpo news...

Started by usc4valpo, April 13, 2016, 10:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M

She must've went to those ballroom dancing classes during her time at Valpo

a3uge

I believe she was a Crusaderette.

bbtds

Ginger has certainly been able to actualize many of her childhood dreams. Great for her!

I'm wondering what side of Ginger we will see next--it won't be any "Mary-Ann."

valpotx

Yes, she was a Crusaderette for 1 or 2 years.  Very friendly girl, and glad to see her doing well.
"Don't mess with Texas"

usc4valpo

So if Ginger wins the Dancing with the Stars competition, does that place her in the Valpo Athletics Hall of Fame?

M

Only if she wins it wearing a Crusaderette uniform. Otherwise she just gets a patch for her Lettermen's jacket.

usc4valpo

Ginger Zee is kicking butt in Dancing with the Stars but also shared a sad moment in her life:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/05/17/gma-weathergal-ginger-zee-opens-up-about-anorexia-battle.html

agibson

Sobering to hear of anorexia affecting seven or ten-year-old girls.

usc4valpo

Ginger is the favorite for the DMTS Mirror Ball trophy, followed as a shew in for the Valpo Athletics Hall of Fame!

bbtds

Quote from: usc4valpo on May 19, 2016, 12:13:59 PMDMTS

Is that "Dancing mit the Stars?" A little German thrown in for effect?  ;)

usc4valpo

usc4valpo

Well, the Dancing with the Stars finale is tommorow. Ginger Zee is a few days away from the mirror ball and a possible inductance into the Valpo Sports HOF.

sliman

Ginger reportedly has a pelvis injury (displacement?) and word is she won't know until this afternoon if she will dance tonight.

agibson

Quote from: sliman on May 23, 2016, 08:37:52 AM
Ginger reportedly has a pelvis injury (displacement?) and word is she won't know until this afternoon if she will dance tonight.

Wound up in third - but sounds like she did dance.

I was watching the Voice instead. Laith's mom was a member of our congregation. What a musician!