• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Another Thug at OU, what's new - Kendrick Nunn

Started by motowntitan, June 22, 2016, 08:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M

Kampe has a history of taking these guys in and giving them another chance. I can't think of a time it has, publically, backfired.

VULB#62

The article said OUs record was 16-17???????  Huh?

I guess he'll sit one,  play whatever. If he screws up while sitting he'll be outta there. Yes?

motowntitan

Quote from: M on June 22, 2016, 09:21:42 PM
Kampe has a history of taking these guys in and giving them another chance. I can't think of a time it has, publically, backfired.

They were able to keep Tommie McCune's latest arrest quiet at the time.  They just announced he left the team to focus on academics.

valpotx

What a piece of crap, and this is why I don't respect Kampe like others do.  The dude beat up a woman/girl.  How much of your morality are you willing to sacrifice in order to get top recruits?
"Don't mess with Texas"

VULB#62

Quote from: motowntitan on June 22, 2016, 09:35:36 PM

They were able to keep Tommie McCune's latest arrest quiet at the time.  They just announced he left the team to focus on academics.

.....and the presumptive Republican nominee for President respects women, Mexicans, American Muslims and the American political process.

bbtds

Quote from: VULB#62 on June 22, 2016, 11:14:10 PM

.....and the presumptive Republican nominee for President respects women, Mexicans, American Muslims and the American political process.

Watch out! Republicans are waiting to jump in on the Trump bandwagon. :-)

valpo64

It will be interesting to hear "The King" answer to this situation.  When you are so full of yourself as he is, there is no end to his talk,talk,talk, talk, talk.......  OU is turning into a rehab center that doesn't produce much success.

NativeCheesehead

Actually we should take this as a compliment. Actions speak louder than words. This action says, "I have to take these guys because it's the only way i can hope to hang with Valpo."

a3uge

Oakland University is the Oakland Raiders of the Horizon.

oklahomamick

Quote from: M on June 22, 2016, 09:21:42 PMKampe has a history of taking these guys in and giving them another chance. I can't think of a time it has, publically, backfired.

Was it Oakland who was on a road trip on the west coast and two players ignored curfew and were arrested for rape?
CRUSADERS!!!

M

A good portion of their fan base seems a little uneasy with this reclamation project.

NativeCheesehead

Also i will be amazingly disappointed if the Valparaizone doesn't do something with this. Nothing by name. But an "Oakland Correctional Institute" sign would be wonderful.

VU75

Quote from: NativeCheesehead on June 25, 2016, 03:27:59 PMAlso i will be amazingly disappointed if the Valparaizone doesn't do something with this. Nothing by name. But an "Oakland Correctional Institute" sign would be wonderful.

Crusaders vs convicts?

Lutherans vs hoodlums?

Reformation vs Reform School?

Well it's a work in progress.