• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Horizon hoops format hurts fans

Started by oklahomamick, July 13, 2016, 08:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FWalum

Isn't this article a little late to the party ???  I understand that they just "announced" that the women would be moving to The Joe for this coming years tournament, but that was a forgone conclusion.
My current favorite podcast: The Glenn Loury Show https://bloggingheads.tv/programs/glenn-show

oklahomamick

Quote from: FWalum on July 13, 2016, 09:26:34 PMIsn't this article a little late to the party ???  I understand that they just "announced" that the women would be moving to The Joe for this coming years tournament, but that was a forgone conclusion.

Hey I didn't write it, just thought it was a good read and wanted to share  ;D .  I posted another article about the HL incoming freshman by Sports Nation.
CRUSADERS!!!

valpotx

GB doesn't like it because they always hosted the women's side.  They weren't complaining when their men won this past season...
"Don't mess with Texas"

oklahomamick

Quote from: valpotx on July 14, 2016, 12:24:29 PMGB doesn't like it because they always hosted the women's side.  They weren't complaining when their men won this past season...

Yet, other HL fans don't understand why VU fans are upset with it.  We have more question marks coming into this season than we had in a long time.  But we win this season it will be 5 out of 6 that we should have hosted. 
CRUSADERS!!!

StlVUFan

Quote from: valpotx on July 14, 2016, 12:24:29 PM
GB doesn't like it because they always hosted the women's side.  They weren't complaining when their men won this past season...
GBPG had an article a year ago when this was first announced.  "We thought it worked well the way it was and see no reason to change it" was the gist of the article, coming from a team that always hosted.  Of course it worked well for them and they see no reason to change it. ::) :lol:  :snore: