• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

VU Virtual Tour

Started by 78crusader, April 01, 2017, 11:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

78crusader

I'm posting this in the hope that someone on this board who works for VU will read it and pass this along to the Department/persons responsible for putting together the VU Virtual Tour on the VU website.

The virtual tour is ... and I am sorry, but I will not sugar coat this -- awful.  Just one example will suffice. Take a look at the 40 seconds or so the tour devotes to the Library -- one of VU's finest buildings.  The entire 40 second spot is spent on a close up shot of the front metal doors.  Not one view of the beautiful exterior design or the impressive interior.  Nope, just the front doors.  Same thing with the Harre Union.  What the heck?

How can this be?  Is it possible no one from VU has looked at this and come to the immediate realization -- as I did -- that the virtual tour is not very well done?  It's depressing.

Paul

crusadermoe

Good to keep them (staff) on their toes. Thanks, you cared enough to help them. 

Others would just shrug including visitors to the web who are prospective students or friends.