• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

College Basketball Exhibition Tickets at Wintrust

Started by ValpoDad89, November 04, 2017, 07:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ValpoDad89

Guys, I have 2 tickets for tomorrow's exhibition at Wintrust between DePaul and Northwest Indiana U if anyone's interested. Game starts at 3PM. I know it's DePaul so don't shoot me but they are playing a local team and not sure if anyone here has relatives or friends playing on NWIU's team. Plus it's a nice way to see Wintrust's first basketball game as a new host. I know it's the same time Valpo plays CSU in their exhibition but if you wanted to get into the city for a couple hours...

Drawback is arena near McCormick Place so parking is $23 but there are plenty of free spaces around the neighborhood of where Wintrust is and convenient walking distance. Hit me up via IM or reply here if interested. I live near Midway and would be willing to meet anyone within a reasonable distance either today or tomorrow.

bbtds

Quote from: ValpoDad89 on November 04, 2017, 07:43:54 AM
Guys, I have 2 tickets for tomorrow's exhibition at Wintrust between DePaul and Northwest Indiana U if anyone's interested. Game starts at 3PM. I know it's DePaul so don't shoot me but they are playing a local team and not sure if anyone here has relatives or friends playing on NWIU's team. Plus it's a nice way to see Wintrust's first basketball game as a new host. I know it's the same time Valpo plays CSU in their exhibition but if you wanted to get into the city for a couple hours...

Drawback is arena near McCormick Place so parking is $23 but there are plenty of free spaces around the neighborhood of where Wintrust is and convenient walking distance. Hit me up via IM or reply here if interested. I live near Midway and would be willing to meet anyone within a reasonable distance either today or tomorrow.

I realize this game already happened and it's too late to watch this game but I would be interested if you get any more tickets to DePaul games. I have clients in Chicago that are actually interested in DePaul games (due to personal contacts at the Lincoln Park university). Also I believe you are referring to Indiana University Northwest which is on Broadway in Gary.