• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

The Valpo Fan Zone Forum now on Tapatalk!

Started by valpo04, February 08, 2012, 02:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpo04

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

Images in threads are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

Ability to search by topics and posts:

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

StlVUFan

I downloaded Convo and am using that.  The 2.99 app might have more functionality.  I thought I would try the cheap option :)

valpo04

Quote from: StlVUFan on February 08, 2012, 04:38:33 PM
I downloaded Convo and am using that.  The 2.99 app might have more functionality.  I thought I would try the cheap option :)

The nice thing about Tapatalk is that many different forums use it, so if you frequent more than a few forums, it would give you a user-friendly interface for all of them on your phone.

valpo04

Quote from: valpo04 on February 08, 2012, 05:35:25 PM
Quote from: StlVUFan on February 08, 2012, 04:38:33 PM

The nice thing about Tapatalk is that many different forums use it, so if you frequent more than a few forums, it would give you a user-friendly interface for all of them on your phone.

I now see that Convo is a Tapatalk client so it is the same basic idea.  :thumbsup:

historyman

How many people can actually understand these posts? Just vote with your comments.

valporun

historyman, I would understand the gibberish between valpo04 and StlVUFan, if I had a smartphone to find out how to do what it is they are saying.

valpotx

Pretty neat, and only makes sense that they produced an app for forums.  So many of us just love to play armchair coach  :)
"Don't mess with Texas"

Coachyod

valpo04

Quote from: Coachyod on August 22, 2012, 07:54:53 PM
I installed Tapatalk. It won't connect.

Do you receive an error message or anything? 

a3uge

Tapatalk 4 Beta got released for Android. Find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.tapatalk4

They updated the design to fit with the NEW Android HOLO design guidelines. Overall much better looking than the previous version.

StlVUFan

Quote from: a3uge on May 27, 2013, 05:21:24 PM
Tapatalk 4 Beta got released for Android. Find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.tapatalk4

They updated the design to fit with the NEW Android HOLO design guidelines. Overall much better looking than the previous version.

I'm having trouble making it show me only unread posts and so forth.  Any pointers?