• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Free Valpo Gear

Started by ml, March 08, 2011, 07:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ml

I'm trying to become the first Horizon League AD with more than 100 followers on Twitter.  Free Valpo shirts to the first 5 people from this forum who sign-up as followers of ValpoAD.

valpo04

Quote from: ml on March 08, 2011, 07:30:45 PM
I'm trying to become the first Horizon League AD with more than 100 followers on Twitter.  Free Valpo shirts to the first 5 people from this forum who sign-up as followers of ValpoAD.

Already following!

agibson

Hi Mark - I got your back!

apgibson42 on twitter.  Just three more to go before you hit 100!

vufan75

Quote from: ml on March 08, 2011, 07:30:45 PM

Mark,
You now have another twitter follower!
vufan75

valpo04

mj

I believe that we will win.

covufan

I found it interesting that ml is following Coach Carlson, but it appears that Homer or Bryce do not seem to have a twitter account.  As of this morning, ml only needs two more followers!

I'm not on twitter, but found it interesting that the HL AD's are only looking for 100 followers, and that the train wreck that is Charlie Sheen got 1.2 million followers in a little more than 24 hours.  I guess society likes train wrecks, or the off chance that Charlie will fall off his wagon and tweet picture some good pics!  Maybe that is not an off chance!

valporun

I'm already a follower of ValpoAD. My twitter name is cmlrun.

milwvu04

I was either 99 or 100.  I've been meaning to get on Twitter for a while.

RFWQuasar

Better late than never at 102.

covufan

I don't follow Twitter, but now that @ValpoAD is at 100 followers, we should try to get the students involved, as I'm sure most are on Twitter.  We can get @ValpoAD up to 250!

a3uge