• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Valpo Memes

Started by LaPorteAveApostle, November 06, 2012, 08:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpopal

Well done with the Gaston lyrics, Apostle!

KL31NY

This one is dedicated to SadersofthelostArc (formerly Crusader03). All respect and fun

"Confidence is huge: believing you're better than the other guy gives you an advantage."
–Jason Kendall, Throwback, pp. 176

vuweathernerd

Quote from: KL31NY on November 25, 2012, 11:13:09 PM
This one is dedicated to SadersofthelostArc (formerly Crusader03). All respect and fun

:clap:

LaPorteAveApostle

"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

KL31NY

Watching Inception on TNT and came up with this one

"Confidence is huge: believing you're better than the other guy gives you an advantage."

LaPorteAveApostle

"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

LaPorteAveApostle

LaPorteAveApostle

well crap...anybody see this?  it worked when i first put it up...both of them...

KL31NY

Not seeing 'em. If you can get back to the originals on whatever site you use, you can try copying the link/image location or just do it on another site with the same meme

LaPorteAveApostle

that should work.  although i should have created a new post rather than modified.

shoot.  well now one isn't working any more.

i know it'd be hard, but instead of "scroll to last post", could the button send you to "the first post written since you were last here" so that if you've been gone a day and some topic just explodes...

LaPorteAveApostle

valpo04

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on December 07, 2012, 05:12:44 PM
that should work.  although i should have created a new post rather than modified.

shoot.  well now one isn't working any more.

i know it'd be hard, but instead of "scroll to last post", could the button send you to "the first post written since you were last here" so that if you've been gone a day and some topic just explodes...

If you click on the little "new" icon on the topics screen, it does just that.  :thumbsup:

LaPorteAveApostle

Not for me--it takes me to the very latest post.

Which, unless I'm like stalker-hanging out...ok sometimes I am, but mostly not...is not the one which I haven't read.  I then have to page up from it and figure out where that was.

valpopal

LaPorteAveApostle

KL31NY

KL31NY

Only funny if you caught the Missouri State announcers tonight...

Smj

KL31NY - - Too funny...   

LaPorteAveApostle

been building up... bout time.

make your own "basketball Yeshua" ones:  http://www.easymemes.com/review/59790_2LXadHQYXCxWbdr

valpopal

Some good ones LaporteAveApostle! I have just posted 35 more photos from the Loyola and CSU games, more happy ones and more highlights in the CSU batch. You might try a couple sometime: http://photography226.wordpress.com/

Also, there are some crowd shots like the one below to give those that could not make it to the game a sense of the atmosphere and perhaps to give those at the game a chance to see themselves during this current long gap between home games.

valpopal

KL31NY

So apostle posted a picture of the McCallums in a Valpo WBB thread (how we got there doesn't matter), and it gave me an idea.

This is dedicated to "The Honeymooners:"

LaPorteAveApostle

LaPorteAveApostle

KL31NY

First VUWBB meme, way too easy: