• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Opponent Look Alikes

Started by MattCarter, January 23, 2013, 10:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattCarter

Just another fun/trash talk kinda thread.  Thought about starting it many times, but tonight just had to.

First Look Alike

Brennan Cougill - UWGB

John Daly

Big Country

and finally Stay Puff

Alec Brown - UWGB

String Bean

Shawn Bradley

Jerry Slocum

Gary Busey
The two greatest things on earth?  Short hair cuts and Valpo Victories!

KL31NY

Slam dunk on the Cougill doppelgangers
"Confidence is huge: believing you're better than the other guy gives you an advantage."
–Jason Kendall, Throwback, pp. 176

LaPorteAveApostle

Wow.  This is even more amazing, and Sader's probably gnashing his teeth that he didn't think of it first.

Maybe a memorial opponent entry?  Inspired by Cougill, we were talking about James "Big Lumber" Eayrs tonight on the chat.
you remember him:

He was nicknamed "Big Lumber" by some ESPNU broadcaster. "Considering that Eayrs looks like Gerry McNamara after he's just eaten Glen Davis, this was a brilliant coinage.", said Deadspin.

run, matt howard.  run for your life.

WELL here is the kicker:  he wore the same jersey number as CHUBBY from TEEN WOLF!!

AND, to bring it back to OUR BOARD, THAT ACTOR also played the guy who says "Hey!  It's Enrico Pallazzo!" in the Naked Gun!
WEIRD

commence real life now.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

MattCarter

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on January 23, 2013, 11:02:32 PMhe wore the same jersey number as CHUBBY from TEEN WOLF!! AND, to bring it back to OUR BOARD, THAT ACTOR also played the guy who says "Hey!  It's Enrico Pallazzo!" in the Naked Gun! WEIRD commence real life now.
This made me seriously laugh...but did you ALSO realize that the Enrico Pallazo guy was ALSO Francis from Pee Wee's Big Adventure?  True

a3uge

Enrico Palazzo

LaPorteAveApostle, you sir, just won the Internet.

LaPorteAveApostle

Thank you my friend, but I like Matt Carter's contributions today on the whole.  "He started it!!!"

Also like A3UGE's a lot, above, but careful, dude--someone might think/call you a racist ;)
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

valpotx

Those are just awesome.  Absolutely love the Teen Wolf and Stay Puff references.  Boo on reminding me of the travesty that was Shawn Bradley's expensive Mavs career...
"Don't mess with Texas"

MattCarter

a3uge that is excellent!  im glad other people find this funny like I do...  we need more fun things in life in general

vuweathernerd

my vote for best comp goes to a3uge. sorry matt and laporte.

talksalot

Dear a3uge... I will never be able to watch a UDM game again... Thank you Very Much!    so help me, if I refer to him as Shrek on 2/16... I'm going to be pointing the fingers!!! (oh, reallllly good stuff!)

historyman

Quote from: MattCarter on January 23, 2013, 11:09:25 PMThis made me seriously laugh...but did you ALSO realize that the Enrico Pallazo guy was ALSO Francis from Pee Wee's Big Adventure?  True
The actor's name is Mark Holton.
He also played John Wayne Gacy in the movie "Gacy."

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0392625/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330181/
"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: historyman on January 24, 2013, 11:42:41 PMHe also played John Wayne Gacy in the movie "Gacy."

That's...that's ...something.

I always used to think of the actors calling home,
"Mom?  Guess what?  Got a big guest-star role!  This is the big break!
...On NBC!
... You watch Law and Order SVU, right?
...No, not that one, the other one...no, not the one with Vincent D'Onofrio either...SVU. 
What?  ... well, um, I play a transsexual who strangles 5 year olds and then...Mom?  Mom???"

MattCarter

This team, aside from Coach Sloan/Busey, is a bit of a challenge to make fun of...
EXCEPT for this TRAITOR from Bishop Noll
Ronnye Beamon

Ernest P Worrell

MattCarter

Could only find a small pic of Quinton Gustavson

Bull from Night Court

Kane

truth219

truth219

HC

Not bad, I bet Will was happy to have more hair then someone.

No photo of Mr Clean?

truth219

historyman

Striking resemblance. Now that's keeping it Clean.  :-\
"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

a3uge

This thread needs to come back.

Steven Davis or Larry Fitzgerald?

a3uge

Justin Mitchell... or Pizzaface?

a3uge

Parker Ernsthausen... or Fix It Felix?