• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Last 3 Games...

Started by Valpofan00, February 15, 2015, 05:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game do we have the most chance of losing?

Wright State
0 (0%)
Detroit
2 (7.4%)
Cleveland State
21 (77.8%)
3-0
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Valpofan00

I just wanted to know what everyone thought about our last 3 games. What game do we have the most chance of losing?

classof2014

I think we should win all 3 of them but Cleveland State is the obvious choice. It's their senior day and it could be for the whole kit and caboodle.

wh

Well, the game we have the most chance losing has to be CSU, although I'm not taking any of them for granted.  That said, with one of the choices being 3-0, I have to go with that. 

Run the table or bust!

talksalot

CSU has a tough road ahead... That funky game at Western Carolina...plus traveling to Green Bay... and then us.... with a trap game @Milwaukee...

I like our sweep chances... OK Lunardi... 29-4 Valpo... where do you put us?

a3uge

Quote from: Valpofan00 on February 15, 2015, 05:39:45 PM
I just wanted to know what everyone thought about our last 3 games. What game do we have the most chance of losing?

We're going to lose all 3 and then lose in the first round of the tournament by Detroit.

#reversejinxing

bbtds

Quote from: a3uge on February 15, 2015, 07:32:28 PM
Quote from: Valpofan00 on February 15, 2015, 05:39:45 PM

We're going to lose all 3 and then lose in the first round of the tournament by Detroit.

#reversejinxing

It could happen!

But then again buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo

justducky

Wins against WSU and @CSU would give us most of the probable tie-breaker scenarios. Because of this I would leave for Detroit fully prepared for a contest in Cleveland. Detroit will not be easy even without this kind of distraction. Thus my Detroit vote.

covufan

CSU is the most likely loss, although I think this team will win all three, then the HL tournament!