• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

December Prediction Poll

Started by Kyle321n, November 30, 2016, 10:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Predict December's Record

6-0
1 (2.9%)
5-1
20 (58.8%)
4-2
11 (32.4%)
3-3
2 (5.9%)
2 wins or less
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: December 06, 2016, 10:58:47 AM

justducky

Quote from: agibson on December 01, 2016, 09:50:22 PM
My first thought was actually St. Mary's. Would be great to get something regular going with them.

But Stanford makes maybe even more sense, and could certainly be interesting.

Cal's not so far, either!
Any or all would be great because of the difficulty of scheduling in the midwest.

OK--just to protect myself from a thread hijacking charge let me predict that if there is a return game with Santa Clara and if it is in Dec that we will win.  :thumbsup:

historyman

You chicken #$@&'s! Someone had to be the one to predict Valpo over Kentucky. I see a determination in Alec that has no fear of hardly anything.
"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

a3uge

Quote from: bsmith21 on December 02, 2016, 12:12:01 PM
We just beat team by 3 at home. They won't be in the top 25 by next week. We lost by 20 to an okay oregon team.were gonna lose by double digits to Kentucky, The only question is whether we lose by more or less than 20
IPFW lost to Illinois State and Arkansas and then beat Indiana. It's almost as if teams have good games and bad games.

Lol and they won't be in the top 25 because we beat them.