• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

2015 Canadian Tour

Started by VULB#62, August 09, 2015, 11:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FWalum

Quote from: aleavitt on August 15, 2015, 10:43:28 AM
Hope all who got a chance to tune in to the Periscope enjoyed it - obviously it's not the same as an ESPN3 broadcast, or even the webcasts McGill/Carleton had, but I feel like it worked well to at least give an option to watch. Even if you did have to deal with coaches/referees blocking the view every so often! And a3uge, I was charging for the entire second half.

Final blog post is up at ValpoAthletics.com/canada - hope you have enjoyed following along with the recaps, my blog posts and the interviews with the players each night!

Aaron,

Thoughtful and insightful work as usual.  Thank you.
My current favorite podcast: The Glenn Loury Show https://bloggingheads.tv/programs/glenn-show

nkvu

I'm curious to see who you think impressed and who didn't during this trip. For me Hamink was impressive. Joseph certainly showed improvement. And Jubril in the Ottawa game showed a much better offensive game.  If he can actually hit a few jump shots it could really open up a lot of things not just for him but for others. On the other hand, Skara didn't show me a lot of improvement over his freshman season which to give credit was better than I expected.  But I'm no expert.  What do you others think.