• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Valpo merchandise

Started by VUSL, March 17, 2015, 06:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VUSL

Can some of the locals let me know if any local stores or big box stores like target or wal mart sell valpo gear?  I'd love to make the drive over to pick up some kids clothes tfor my 4, 4, and 2 year old to wear but am not keen on kids clothes from the bookstore which is so expensive for how fast they grow out of it.  Thanks for letting me know. 

valpo04

I ordered a sweatshirt for my daughter on clearance from the bookstore and paid for 3-7 day shipping last Wednesday.

It's not scheduled to arrive until Saturday. Pretty disappointed. 

wh

You might try Magic Sports on Lincolnway next to 7-11.  They have a good variety of VU apparel.  They also have children's T's, etc. for area schools, but I'm not sure about VU..  Probably worth a phone call - (219) 465-5151.  Open 10a-6p.  Good luck!

LaPorteAveApostle

"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

elephtheria47

i believe walmart has a decent selection. target doesn't have much if at all. magic sports would be a good try as would jc penneys

ARCInsider

Magic Sports has a ton of stuff...entire room dedicated to VU, VHS and Victory.