• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

#Valpo15BuckDraft

Started by Pgmado, May 31, 2014, 05:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpo84

Ensminger $3, Johnson $1, Barton $4, Stovall $1 and Drew $5

I'm going to save the $1 and use it for Tonagel off the bench or Chris Artis (PF) or Mo Smith (PF). Plus, no love for Loyd?
"Christmas is for presents, March is for Championships." Denny Crum

HC

Going with Bryce, Jones, Rowdy, Cory, KVW.  This is under the assumption that Cory Johnson is not allowed to shoot any 3 pointers!  Think my squad could score with the best of um (and set plenty of illegal screens) and play just enough D to win plenty of contests.

chef

I've gone back and forth numerous times...here's my final decision :
PG Drew $5
SG Jones $2
SF Schmidt $3
PF Johnson $1
C  Viskovic $4

I thought the two best values were at the SF position - Schmidt $3 & Huff $1.

covufan

I'm going with Drew, Wood, Barton, Johnson and KVW. 

wh

Quote from: covufan on June 04, 2014, 06:04:19 PM

Best combination I've seen thus far... ;)

covufan

Quote from: wh on June 04, 2014, 06:42:19 PM
Quote from: covufan on June 04, 2014, 06:04:19 PM

Best combination I've seen thus far... ;)
Thanks.
How about this for my second team (not already picked above): Sykes, Jones, Huff, Oppland, Grafs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VUfan

Sykes, Barton, Gomes, Redmon and Viscinskas. Drew to coach. A strong  non Drew lineup.  ::)

LaPorteAveApostle

notsureifserious.jpg 

"Drew to coach"?  best one yet.

Go Homer or go...er, home.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

chef

I've felt for many years that Zoran was one of the most underrated Crusaders of all time. Look back at the tourney games against Ole Miss and FSU, he dominated the paint in both games. He could do everything...outstanding passer and scorer from the post. Plus a very solid defender. He never seems to get the love he deserves when we talk about the all-time great Valpo players.

crusaderboy

chef, couldn't agree more.

posted my team on twitter, and it went a little something like this:
BD
Milo
Huff
Kikas
Zoran

Zoran was perfect for Bryce. Could screen and roll, could get him open, could hit the boards. An all-time great. Huff has always been one of my all-time favorites in terms of being to do a little bit of everything.