• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Lexus Williams Torn ACL

Started by Kyle321n, September 11, 2014, 12:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpotx

Yes, Rod is a solid professional in his field.  You would think that with the success the basketball team historically has, especially when I was in school, that he and his staff would tend to the basketball players in a quicker manner than other sports athletes.  Anytime I ever needed a bag of ice for my shoulder, some tightness worked out of my shoulder/arm, he would often be the one to do it, rather than just having a student trainer do it for him.  Rod was always very friendly, and definitely knew his stuff.  I couldn't even count how many times he had to wrap ice around my shoulder in my 5 years lol...
"Don't mess with Texas"

FWalum

Have known Rod in passing for quite some time, but last spring at the LBAA tournament he and I talked at length. While Rod is not one to boast, I doubt that many know of the national recognition and awards this man has recieved from his peers.
My current favorite podcast: The Glenn Loury Show https://bloggingheads.tv/programs/glenn-show

bbtds

Quote from: justducky on January 06, 2015, 10:18:08 PM
Quote from: oklahomamick on January 06, 2015, 09:21:39 PMWhat is the latest on Keith?  I haven't heard anything?
Nor should you expect to! I mean did they tell us anything about Chadwick? Nope! Historically the less they can tell us about mishaps and injuries the happier the coaches seem to be.

I once had this nightmare that a couple of our players actually died and the staff then had them stuffed (mounted) in seated positions so that they could be trotted out on game days. When asked about their lethargy Bryce would reply simply that they were "working through some issues".   ::)

You've had some strange dreams lately about Alec tearing an ACL and two Valpo players dying. What exactly are you eating before you fall asleep?   ???   ;)

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: bbtds on January 07, 2015, 12:16:12 PM
You've had some strange dreams lately about Alec tearing an ACL and two Valpo players dying. What exactly are you eating before you fall asleep?   ???   ;)
i think the former was a3uge.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa