• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

The Detroit Trip -- Games 15 and 16

Started by VULB#62, January 04, 2016, 10:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbtds

Quote from: wh on January 09, 2016, 02:15:56 PMI've had a bellyful (or is that offensive to  overweight people) of political correctness run amuck

I'm offended........

..........for my great uncle Bob from Bremen.

justducky

Quote from: Chairback on January 09, 2016, 10:36:29 AMDoes anyone think our team is running on all cylinders right now?  I don't.  I don't think we are even close.
The defense is great and has little room for improvement. The offense has a number of areas that could be improved and expanded. With these athletes we can win in variety of ways with different lineups.

We have no idea who we will be matched up with in March but the broader our developed options the better our chances for success. Dictating the style of play is a lot of fun.   :thumbsup:

valpopal

For the trip to Michigan, the Tevonn-Alec dynamic duo scores 99 points!

oklahomamick

We outscored opponents this weekend 176-141.  Out rebounded our competition 94-68 and shot 83% from free throw as a team (including Fashil).  Now onto UWM.  They have a center JJ, they will hang out at 3 point line, this will draw Fashil out.
CRUSADERS!!!

HC

Valpo's win at Oakland looks less impressive with every passing Oakland home game.