• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Valpo Memes

Started by LaPorteAveApostle, November 06, 2012, 08:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaPorteAveApostle

Board needs more levity.

Make your own:  http://memegenerator.net/Broekhoff-Van-Wijk 
(Upload it to share, though.)

Thanks to ValpoPal for the shot(s)!

"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

LaPorteAveApostle

"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

valpo04

(Right click it, open image in new tab/copy image url to get the URL for the actual image and use that.)

SadersofthelostArc

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on November 06, 2012, 08:07:34 AM
Board needs more levity.

I'm totally for this...but don't be surprised if some of the, umm...stuffier...members don't go for it.

Smj

Too funny - when I saw the original picture I joked about what he must have been saying....   Now I know!!!

KL31NY

If I found a picture of Bryce actually taking his jacket off, this would be funnier...

http://memegenerator.net/Bryce-Drew

"Confidence is huge: believing you're better than the other guy gives you an advantage."
–Jason Kendall, Throwback, pp. 176

LaPorteAveApostle

LaPorteAveApostle

so this would be better if there were one with his face more centered?

KL31NY

If someone wanted to make their own with the picture more centered like the ryan-kevin one, that'd be fine. I usually prefer to avoid borders which is why I made mine as is... though it is tricky with big lines
"Confidence is huge: believing you're better than the other guy gives you an advantage."

valpopal

Thanks for the nod, LaPorteAveApostle. I am pleased by the clever captions for my photo. Here is one I took at the Georgia Southern game that we might try. My contribution, a version of the caption above by KL31NY, is beneath the photo:

"We are ahead by 40 points, Bryce. You can put your jacket back on."

valpopal

Here is another one just for fun. What do you think Bryce was saying that apparently got Vashil and Ryan so attentive and concerned? My suggestion below:

Bryce: "There are only a few seconds left and we're down three points. Forget "Pacer," I want Buggs at the free throw line!"

StlVUFan

Heh, I was about to say that meme would work better if the players were wearing their road uniforms until I remembered that they wore their home uniforms at KSU ;)

I presume that was because KSU's home uniforms look too much like our road uniforms?

LaPorteAveApostle

"RYAN!  For the LAST TIME, Dracula fangs during a time-out are NOT FUNNY!!!"

bbtds

Bryce: What? What's wrong with you guys?

Ryan: I'll make it, mate!

Bryce: Okay, Erik, you get the ball to Ryan at the top of the key.

Bryce: Ryan, I really don't think that you should put that mouthpiece back in your mouth after dropping it on Vashil's seat.

Ryan: It's okay, mate. 5 second rule, mate.

Vashil: Oh, mon. I think I'm gonna be sick, mon. (Thinking to himself: He has no idea what I ate for lunch at the Union this afternoon, mon.) (fart noise)

KL31NY

Glad this picked up. Appreciate the nod, valpopal. Here's my latest contribution

LaPorteAveApostle

LaPorteAveApostle

KL31NY

Looks apostle and I are trading some interesting memes. The stakes just keep growing. Great job, especially on the Capo/Gaston one

My latest entry. Not my best, but I love this reference

valpopal

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: KL31NY on November 24, 2012, 02:40:22 PMMy latest entry. Not my best, but I love this reference

Wow.  Extra points for going back in time.

And Pal, is there any way to PM that to "truth 219"? :/

LaPorteAveApostle

Inspired by today's football thread:

and

bbtds

Will: And then their coach says "stop him whatever way you can. Pull him by the hair if you have to." Their player just stairs at the coach and points at me. 

valpopal

Quote from: bbtds on November 25, 2012, 04:37:18 PM

Will: And then their coach says "stop him whatever way you can. Pull him by the hair if you have to." Their player just stairs at the coach and points at me.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LaPorteAveApostle

i realize this means i will just have to do the whole thing at some point, but, FTW:

make your own: http://www.easymemes.com/review/45363_3ywJ2Klqcxns0nN

make your own: http://www.easymemes.com/review/45360_YqyQl1pjeQyrnGY