• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Bryce's 100th Coaching Win?

Started by talksalot, November 16, 2015, 08:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Against whom will Bryce pickup his 100th coaching victory.  Iona was #96

Oregon
6 (31.6%)
Oregon State
9 (47.4%)
Ball State
3 (15.8%)
Belmont
1 (5.3%)
Indiana State
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: November 19, 2015, 08:35:37 AM

talksalot

We've all had the chance to predict the November won-loss record... but fortunately, we were not asked to pick WHICH games were wins...  now... you get to make that selection.

VUfan

OSU in a tight game, over Pac 10 team, no 12 or maybe 14 whatever! they should learn to count! ;D

bbtds

I think we are seeing how tough it is going to be to win on the road even with our extremely talented team that can beat good teams handily at home. I think we are going to find road wins very tough. Not that Valpo won't win tough road games but it's never going to be as easy as the Iona game.

covufan

Can I change my vote to "in the state of Oregon"?!?!?!

My Ball State pick will now be 101, or better yet 102!

historyman

Will we beat Oregon State or Ball State for Bryce's 100th win?

I personally think it will be Ball State because Valpo has never played well on the road (meaning non-neutral court) even against mediocre majors.
"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

agibson

Though I don't think Oregon State is mediocre. Unless you count middle-of-the pack as (literally, admittedly) mediocre.

talksalot

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 47% OF US WHO FELT TONIGHT WAS GOING TO BE THE NIGHT....