• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Valpo Memes

Started by LaPorteAveApostle, November 06, 2012, 08:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaPorteAveApostle

you know what would make everyone feel better about last night?

pictures of cute kittens?

you're on my wavelength.

NO DO NOT THINK OF THE CHOKING THINK OF THE KITTENS

NO THAT IS NOT A METAPHOR FOR DETROIT'S DEFENSE...ER

HOW ABOUT

ARRGH YES I KNOW WE GOT LICKED LAST NIGHT...UM

NO I AM NOT MAKING A COMMENT ON OUR SECOND-HALF GAME PLAN...I'M JUST...UH

THERE WE GO

THERE WE @#$ING GO

ahhhhh....

"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

KL31NY

As much as I hate how flooded the Internet is with Harlem Shake videos, I still wanted to make this joke. Note that if you look just above Ray's head you can see Homer Drew.

"Confidence is huge: believing you're better than the other guy gives you an advantage."
–Jason Kendall, Throwback, pp. 176

SadersofthelostArc

KL31NY

All respect to many wonderful memes posted throughout the months... I win

"Confidence is huge: believing you're better than the other guy gives you an advantage."

LaPorteAveApostle

QuoteAll respect to many wonderful memes posted throughout the months... I win

That is pretty darn good.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

SadersofthelostArc

LaPorteAveApostle

LaPorteAveApostle

LaPorteAveApostle

EXCLUSIVE:  ray mccallum sr. as a child.  (or possibly bret bielema)

historyman

I know you like to demonize the McCallums but I was sitting near Ray SR at the two quarterfinal HL tourney games Friday. Ray SR was sitting at the broadcast table which is across from the scorer's table. He was very polite and actually said hello to many of the Valpo fans in passing.
"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

LaPorteAveApostle

One of the girls in the gif is named Young S. Town and the other You I See.

wh

facade   An outward appearance that is maintained to conceal a less pleasant or creditable reality

MattCarter

The two greatest things on earth?  Short hair cuts and Valpo Victories!

KL31NY

LaPorteAveApostle

KL31NY

Thanks for setting up this template, laa. Anyone fans of "Julius Caesar?"

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: KL31NY on March 11, 2013, 09:08:16 PM
Thanks for setting up this template, laa. Anyone fans of "Julius Caesar?"

LaPorteAveApostle

historyman

The Crusaders' reaction to the Wright State win:

"It was a good beat and we could dance to it"
"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

MattCarter

The two greatest things on earth?  Short hair cuts and Valpo Victories!

LaPorteAveApostle

Pgmado

These aren't my specialty, but someone needs to have some fun with this photo.

Valpo89

He looks like Elaine in Seinfeld when she was yelling, "Stella!"

By the way, Brad is a pretty good coach when he has a shooter like Rotnei Clark or Gordon Hayward on the roster. How did it work out last year?

wh

Quote from: Valpo89 on March 24, 2013, 11:07:08 AM
He looks like Elaine in Seinfeld when she was yelling, "Stella!"

By the way, Brad is a pretty good coach when he has a shooter like Rotnei Clark or Gordon Hayward on the roster. How did it work out last year?

No doubt Butler has been living a charmed life.  If not for 1-year wonder Rotnei Clark, they would have probably been worse this year than last - minus Hopkins.  Other than Dunham none of their returning players look like they have much potential for improvement.  At the same time they are going to be playing in even a tougher league.  Butler's 15 minutes could be about over.