Clear all

Bowlsby is in the Mix

1 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
(@rezynezy)
Junior Varsity
Topic starter

It seems that the school is partnering with a consulting firm to find their next softball coach. This firm praises such clients as Kansas, Northwestern, and even fellow MVC schools in Northern Iowa and Indiana State. Although they are being hired to take on the "Executive search" role in looking for a new softball coach, I believe there is more to this partnership than meets the eye.

They also boast a "Strategic Consulting" sector of their business on their website. This entails revenue generation and the acceleration of "key business objectives". Padilla (and Small when he was here) did boast about attempting to take on some very heavy "key business objectives" (Beacon Village and the Arena Project). I am of the opinion that they are being hired to find the softball coach, and if the process goes well, they could be extended to assist in the finding of a new AD, and assist in mapping out the groundwork for the other major athletic projects. I assume their name is going to be thrown out during the board meeting that Pal mentioned.

Their resume is quite extensive as in addition to the schools listed above, they built the sports marketing division for the ivy league and Clemson. Overall I would trust these guys to reignite the light of not just basketball, but all of athletics. 

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by ReZyNeZy

Posted : 04/19/2024 12:14 AM
VULB62 reacted

Share: