• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Batten down the hatches...

Started by wh, February 09, 2013, 10:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wh

...Detroit is putting a fan bus trip together for our upcoming game.   ;)

LaPorteAveApostle

I don't know--seems that the overnight trips are what got them into trouble in the first place... ;)
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

Smj

We better have a sell-out....    (Hopefully we sold Detroit seats in the old gym...)

bbtds

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on February 09, 2013, 12:53:59 PM
I don't know--seems that the overnight trips are what got them into trouble in the first place... ;)

I bet the new AD they eventually hire as a permanent replacement will, shall we say "not be appealing" to anyone.

a3uge

Why don't they put a student bus together for their own home games? Their student section was pathetic against Valpo in their place.

historyman

Quote from: bbtds on February 09, 2013, 06:57:19 PM
Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on February 09, 2013, 12:53:59 PMI don't know--seems that the overnight trips are what got them into trouble in the first place... ;)
I bet the new AD they eventually hire as a permanent replacement will, shall we say "not be appealing" to anyone.

So Dick Vitale will be back as Athletic Director?    :thumbsup:
"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann