• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

2/20 Update on the forum

Started by valpo04, February 20, 2024, 07:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpo04

I have implemented several features on the new site:
- Private messages
- Polls
- Video embeds
- Customizable emojis

Additionally, starting today, I will be locking this board down for *NEW* topics.

The board will remain open and available for all existing topics, but I request that new topics (including game threads) be created on the new site.

If you haven't yet joined us over there, please do! I continue to tinker with the settings and usability, but I think overall, it is a much improved user experience than we have here.

If you have any issues at all with the new site, please reach out to me here.

Thanks again for your flexibility and understanding!

valpo04

Just a heads up, as I'm seeing a lot of folks registering but not confirming their account.

When you register, be sure to click the check box that says "I agree to receive an email confirmation with a link to set a password" just above the Register button.

If you registered but haven't received the confirmation email, post here and I'll resend it.

historyman

FYI, my confirmation email went to my spam folder. So if you don't see it right away make sure to check your spam folder.
"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann