• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Predict February's W/L Record (Member Poll)

Started by wh, January 31, 2020, 12:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What will the Crusaders' February record be?

9-0
0 (0%)
8-1
0 (0%)
7-2
2 (8.3%)
6-3
5 (20.8%)
5-4
6 (25%)
4-5
7 (29.2%)
<4 wins
4 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: February 02, 2020, 12:43:10 PM

wh

Following is the Crusaders' February schedule. It also represents the 2nd half of our 18-game conference schedule.

FEB 01 SAT Illinois State
FEB 05 WED UNI
FEB 09 SUN at Loyola
FEB 12 WED Southern Illinois
FEB 15 SAT at Illinois State
FEB 19 WED at Drake
FEB 22 SAT Bradley
FEB 25 TUE Missouri State
FEB 29 SAT at Indiana State

wh

My sincere apologies for posting this at the last minute.  It completely slipped my mind. 

justducky

I think we can still manage 5-4 even with our present 3 point shooting %. If healthy and the 3's dropping then we could do even better.

EddieCabot

Nine games in February?  They basically play every 3rd day for the entire month.  That's a difficult schedule with little time to stay on top of laundry ... I voted 4-5.

justducky

Quote from: EddieCabot on January 31, 2020, 01:13:36 PM
Nine games in February?  They basically play every 3rd day for the entire month.  That's a difficult schedule with little time to stay on top of laundry ... I voted 4-5.

Its leap year! With everybody healthy (at last) there should be plenty of minutes to pass around. With every Valley team playing nine games this could be to our advantage.

You and I were just not going to come to the same conclusion two months or two debate points in a row. That never happens! But don't be stubborn!  You can still change your mind!

VALPO LI

Any record that won't put us in a Thursday Game!!!!
C'mon Valpo  :thewave:
Shine on Vu

crusader05

I still can't believe this is the first time this season that we are playing two home games in a row.

Just Sayin

2-7

Losses:
N. Iowa
Loyola
Drake
Bradley
Ind.St
So. Ill
Missouri St.

Wins:
Ill St
Ill St

justducky

Quote from: Just Sayin on January 31, 2020, 04:05:53 PM
2-7

Losses:
N. Iowa
Loyola
Drake
Bradley
Ind.St
So. Ill
Missouri St.

Wins:
Ill St
Ill St

Wow! How many additional injuries are you assuming? If none then this would require a brand new team revolt and meltdown.

GoldenCrusader87

I'm a confident 4-5 on this one. 5-4 at best.

Just Sayin

Quote from: justducky on January 31, 2020, 05:23:21 PM
2-7

Losses:
N. Iowa
Loyola
Drake
Bradley
Ind.St
So. Ill
Missouri St.

Wins:
Ill St
Ill St

Wow! How many additional injuries are you assuming? If none then this would require a brand new team revolt and meltdown.

None.

The only two games in my loss list that Valpo could squeak out a very close win are So. Ill. And Missouri St.

justducky

Quote from: Just Sayin on January 31, 2020, 07:09:11 PM
2-7

Losses:
N. Iowa
Loyola
Drake
Bradley
Ind.St
So. Ill
Missouri St.

Wins:
Ill St
Ill St

None.

The only two games in my loss list that Valpo could squeak out a very close win are So. Ill. And Missouri St.

I have mastered the arts of cooking and eating hat. How would you like yours prepared?

bbtds

I think this time we go

L-W-L-W-L-W-L-W-L.

4-5.

Just Sayin

Quote from: justducky on January 31, 2020, 08:12:13 PM
Quote from: Just Sayin on January 31, 2020, 07:09:11 PM
2-7

Losses:
N. Iowa
Loyola
Drake
Bradley
Ind.St
So. Ill
Missouri St.

Wins:
Ill St
Ill St

None.

I have mastered the arts of cooking and eating hat. How would you like yours prepared?

Just put some bacon on it for me.

bbtds

Quote from: EddieCabot on January 31, 2020, 01:13:36 PM

I heard John Kiser took over most of the laundry duties for the whole team. He's willing to take on the dirty jobs that other players can't seem to get done. I heard there was a bit of a confrontation when John washed Ben Krikke's long underwear with Daniel Sackey's sweater and there was a length issue with the amount of time that load was in the dryer. Ben said his Meghan Markle long underwear could not touch the Prince of Wales sweater that Daniel likes to wear. We almost had a Canada Dry Royal Crown beatdown. Thank God Eron saved the day by getting his brother Eric to ship in a Rockets jersey while Ryan B sent in a Mavs jersey and suddenly there was NBA Canadian joy through out the team. Canada civil war was avoided. There will be no Wexit. God Save the Queen.

https://www.newsweek.com/justin-trudeau-liberal-government-election-alberta-wexit-1466909