• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Augustana wrapup from SectionEE

Started by DMvalpo18, November 03, 2011, 10:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMvalpo18

I had the privilege of writing the recap of tonight's game over at sectionEE. check it out!

http://sectionee.blogspot.com/2011/11/game-wrap-up-showing-improvement.html

sectionee

thanks for taking this on for me tonight DMvalpo18.  The spacing in the post is my fault, my tablet from MCAS doesn't have the best software available! 

Great job, and thanks again for both the post and all the updates throughout the game.

DMvalpo18

Quote from: sectionee on November 03, 2011, 10:38:19 PM
thanks for taking this on for me tonight DMvalpo18.  The spacing in the post is my fault, my tablet from MCAS doesn't have the best software available! 

Great job, and thanks again for both the post and all the updates throughout the game.

you are absolutely welcome! i enjoyed doing it.

wh

Congratulations to the students that came out tonight.  My guess is the student section was close to half full, which is quite surprising for an exhibition game.  More, they were vocal and did a good job of creating atmosphere.

letsgovu

the food before the game is a great draw.  At this point, students are starting to feel the meal card pinch so free / cheap food will bring the student crowds

swiftmutiny

The lounge area is nice, even if I don't actually get any food. It's a good place to hang out and talk to people before the game, and they have a TV set up with another basketball game on so we can watch and keep up with other scores around the country. I'm really happy with this year's freshman class as well, they've been coming out in droves and making sure that their friends go too.  :thumbsup: