• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Goodbye, My Friends

Started by SadersofthelostArc, March 12, 2013, 09:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SadersofthelostArc

The time has come.  I will miss you all.  Maybe someday the truth will come out.

historyman

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

crusaderjoe

See you in about six months with a fourth gimmick account.

LaPorteAveApostle

Just so y'all know, this doesn't mean I'm going anywhere.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

bbtds

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on March 12, 2013, 10:36:25 AM
Just so y'all know, this doesn't mean I'm going anywhere.
Schizophrenia is nothing to be laughed at.

That's what you think?

Yes, that's what I think! Who do you think you're talking to?

I have no idea. I just keep hearing this voice inside my head.  :-[ :-[

LaPorteAveApostle

Hey, man, MY schizo is limited to the italicized type in my posts, not a whole other poster!

THOSE kinda people got ISSUEZ.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

LaPorteAveApostle

Anyone else note that on the same day he quits again, we go back to the dance?

I'm thinking:

StlVUFan

My favorite Styx line:

"I'm schizophrenic, and so am I."

bbtds

I just think the poster in question, I'll not name him/her because that person goes by many names, should find a board of common interest. A board where one finds people who like to discuss fashion, women's basketball, posting personalities, rating posters and VU. That can't be hard to find.