• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

LeCrone quotes

Started by bbtds, April 17, 2013, 07:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbtds

"I'm seeing this (2013-2014) as another transitional year," LeCrone said. "There's going to be a lot of movement, especially in the Midwest. I think there's going to be a lot of change between now and the Final Four, or now and summertime."

"Our baseball A.Q. is intact this year and next," he said. "In '14-'15 our five baseball teams are going to have automatic access to the NCAA Tournament. That's just all there is to it."

"Everybody's thinking about membership," he said. "Everybody's got lust. Everybody's talking to everybody."

"We want it to be thoughtful and we want it to be strategic," LeCrone said. "It's the landscape right now. You just have to stay alert."

"I can't believe I'm saying this but good thing Valpo left that ring around their football field and couldn't find enough money to build a new building for athletics or we'd be down to 7 members."

"'Facility Apologism' that's a good one. I wonder if I can work that into my 'league member loss apologism' speech."

"And now we have to deal with this Wardle thing. G*d d*mn it all! That [bleep] [bleep]ing coach better get his [bleep] together. [Bleep]! I have a mind to go up there and show him something to cry about."

http://www.name-list.net/facebook/surname/Lecrone

Lecrone spelled backwards is Enorcel

(And I didn't even include the one where he said it was highly likely the 9 HL schools would stay intact)

Pathfinder

bbtds

Quote from: Pathfinder on April 17, 2013, 08:53:55 AM
Sources?

My mind. Made it all up, well, except for the first 4 which were from the press conference at the HL tournament.