• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

SC First Congressional District Election: 05-01-13.

Started by setshot, April 30, 2013, 05:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

setshot

Tough call, but my wife and I are voting for Busch. Wish us well! :thumbsup:

LaPorteAveApostle

I don't know about this Busch character, Setshot.

I don't know if s/he has the resources to adequately manage the rigors and demands of a national congressional campaign.

Don't you think s/he should drop down to run for state house instead?
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

StlVUFan

LaPorteAveApostle

"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

StlVUFan

historyman

"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

LaPorteAveApostle

StlVUFan

setshot

For the first time in our lives my wife and I voted for a Busch. We hope we don't get "bush" whacked. :censored:

vu72

Quote from: setshot on May 07, 2013, 12:26:07 PM
For the first time in our lives my wife and I voted for a Busch. We hope we don't get "bush" whacked. :censored:

Oh come on setshot, don't make it sound like such a surprise that you would vote for the sister of a comedian!  If you lived in Minnesota I'm pretty sure you would have voted for Al Franken as well.  Have you ever voted for a Republican?  Reagan? Teddy Roosevelt?? :o
Season Results: CBI/CIT: 2008, 2011, 2014  NIT: 2003,2012, 2016(Championship Game) 2017   NCAA: 1962,1966,1967,1969,1973,1996,1997,1998 (Sweet Sixteen),1999, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2013 and 2015

setshot

Dwight David Eisenhower - 1956 (couldn't vote in 1952 as I had just turned 20). As far as MN. is concerned give me Amy K. :thumbsup:

valpotx

"Don't mess with Texas"

setshot

Come 2014 we will ask Sanford to take another hike. Till then -------?