• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Back to business

Started by dcvalpo, May 25, 2011, 08:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcvalpo

Guys, I have been stirring the pot (obviously) over the last month or so.  There are various reasons for that, but mostly to inject some life into discussion and to expose some of our homerism (no pun intended) and lack of sense of humor.  Clearly, a lot of that exists.  This was an experiment of sorts.

However, for the good of everyone here, I will stick to my former way of posting.  Strictly basketball-related stuff, no insults or wacky things.  I'm hoping most of you could tell that I was just being provocative for the sake of doing so, but clearly it has irked some posters and I will not do that any longer.

Say goodbye to the new dcvalpo...he is headed to the woodshed.

valpo04

DMvalpo18

lack of sense of humor is pretty true i think. it seems like your comments were taken too seriously instead of being something to be kind of funny.

DMvalpo18

although you did call people out, more than once, which is not necessarily quite the humor we look for around here.

dcvalpo

Quote from: DMvalpo18 on May 25, 2011, 06:16:47 PM
although you did call people out, more than once, which is not necessarily quite the humor we look for around here.

Yes, I now realize this.  There are certain people it is probably a bad idea to call out around here.  But those days are behind me.  I'm going to fall in line and march to the beat that is expected around here.