• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

bbtds

Started by valpo04, May 24, 2011, 09:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpo04

Looks like bbtds has left us.  He was a pretty active poster on both boards... wonder why he chose to delete his account.

DMvalpo18

he must not like the new direction of the forum. i still consider myself a newcomer and i'm not looking to try to challenge the veterans too much, but rather try to offer my opinion. hopefully in a respectful way, as sometimes i am too quick to respond.

valporun

I fear some of the tone was coming from those who were new to the board that were posting odd things about coaches and programs, but they would only post about a sport or team they had some kind of association with. They didn't all have a wide range of posting credibility, and it really attacked the board heavily. I do hope bbtds comes back, as he did have some good thoughts and opinions. I know I make some odd posts from time to time, but I do my best not to change the tone of the forum altogether.

milanmiracle

I of all people have posted some odd thoughts and opinions (insert snide comment here) and hope he comes back too. It's always good to have people contribute in a positive way and that have as much history with the board as he did. It's too bad really...
"Tragedy is losing 86-7 and then having ESPN calling the press box and asking if the score is actually correct." - pgmado