• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Student Section of the Year promo

Started by vufan75, January 15, 2014, 12:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vufan75

I Love College Hoops, as I think was done last year, is having a contest/promo where we have a chance to vote for our favorite student section of the year. Vote early and often for the Valpo's student section.  ;)  IMO, the ValparaiZone has done a great job this season cheering and showing their support for the Crusaders. Great job student section! Keep it going...!

I saw the promotion for this on Facebook today. Just do a search for I Love College Hoops. I wasn't able to get the link moved here correctly for some reason.       

valpotx

The students have definitely done better this year, and hopefully keep it up!
"Don't mess with Texas"

historyman

"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

HC

Cast my vote just a minute ago. I didn't vote at all last year, but the students have really shown up in good numbers this year  :thumbsup:

Kyle321n

Cast my 2 votes.  You can vote on twitter as well as facebook. Just use the #RockValpoColors & #beststudentsection hashtags.
Inane Tweeter, Valpo Season Ticket holder, Beer Enjoyer