• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

...and with that i bid you adieu

Started by milanmiracle, April 09, 2014, 10:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milanmiracle

The "troll" has left the building.

To those here who could have a decent discussion and disagree without being a jacka$$, I say thanks and Go Valpo! Also best of luck in future endeavors and much success in things to come to the Valpo community. While I teased about the Kool Aid drinkers, it's a darn supportive group of loyal fans and I hope that continues in the future. My wife and I spent some great years at VU, and she even came back to VU to work after getting her masters.

However, there are a couple of people on here that ruin the experience for me, and it's just not worth the stress and aggravation of logging on. So with that, I leave, and remember the glass is always half empty. Haha  :thumbsup:
"Tragedy is losing 86-7 and then having ESPN calling the press box and asking if the score is actually correct." - pgmado

FWalum

Sorry to see you go. Not sure how someone with 759 posts can be considered a "troll".  Only 15 posters have more posts than that.  What does that make the other 96.57% of us on this board?
My current favorite podcast: The Glenn Loury Show https://bloggingheads.tv/programs/glenn-show

milanmiracle

Quote from: FWalum on April 10, 2014, 12:52:11 AM
Sorry to see you go. Not sure how someone with 759 posts can be considered a "troll".  Only 15 posters have more posts than that.  What does that make the other 96.57% of us on this board?

Thanks, I always enjoyed your insight of the game and knowledge you shared with all of us. Take care

*You'd have to ask a3uge about the "troll" part.
"Tragedy is losing 86-7 and then having ESPN calling the press box and asking if the score is actually correct." - pgmado

valpo64

OK kiddies....time to act like big boys.

ARCInsider

This is a shame...first SadersOfTheLostArc, now milan??  :'(

;D

bbtds

Quote from: ARCInsider on April 14, 2014, 08:21:49 AM
This is a shame...first SadersOfTheLostArc, now milan??  :'(

;D

This board shouldn't "lose" anyone and I really think it's not funny in any way. In the end it was milan's choice no matter what anyone else thinks.

usc4valpo

How did this really all happen?  Over some disagreement on a sports topic?  C'mon!

I lilke all you guys, we may not agree on everything but so what?  I posted some comments and got some nasty remarks, but at the end, some people really need to lighten up.  During the football season, unless you wanted to dive off a cliff, you had to laugh and lighten up on the Osteen quoter's trainwreck (when is mercifully over!).

milan, come back and we can discuss it over a cold one.

vu72

Quote from: usc4valpo on April 20, 2014, 12:30:52 PM
How did this really all happen?  Over some disagreement on a sports topic?  C'mon!

I lilke all you guys, we may not agree on everything but so what?  I posted some comments and got some nasty remarks, but at the end, some people really need to lighten up.  During the football season, unless you wanted to dive off a cliff, you had to laugh and lighten up on the Osteen quoter's trainwreck (when is mercifully over!).

milan, come back and we can discuss it over a cold one.

Couldn't agree more. Milan and I have had our disagreements but we all all still Valpo grads and fans.  Come Back!!   :bowdown:
Season Results: CBI/CIT: 2008, 2011, 2014  NIT: 2003,2012, 2016(Championship Game) 2017   NCAA: 1962,1966,1967,1969,1973,1996,1997,1998 (Sweet Sixteen),1999, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2013 and 2015