• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

SectionEE on Facebook

Started by sectionee, July 01, 2011, 09:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sectionee

StlVUFan

The page you requested was not found.
You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.

Return home
    Go back to the previous page

sectionee

I'm glad someone around here knows what they're doing  :)

StlVUFan

The link on your blog works fine, so no harm, no foul ;)

For some reason I couldn't get the Like button to do anything, but that could be my browser settings or something (wouldn't have thought so, though).

sectionee

I wonder what the deal is with that?  I wish I could just get the Like button to show up on the blog itself, but I haven't quite got that one figured out yet.

Crusader03

You can always do a Facebook badge that will be on the side column of your blog...keeps a short list of FB updates you post and links to the FB from your blog.  Have you seen these?  We use them for our blogs and they are great...let me know if you want to know more

sectionee

I'm not sure what you are talking about?

vuweathernerd

sectionee

Quote from: Crusader03 on July 02, 2011, 10:44:38 PM
You can always do a Facebook badge that will be on the side column of your blog...keeps a short list of FB updates you post and links to the FB from your blog.  Have you seen these?  We use them for our blogs and they are great...let me know if you want to know more
Ok checked out weathernerd's link (gotta ditch the period at the end) and that looks like it will work nicely.  How do I do it Crusader03?

vuweathernerd

sectionee

Crusader03

Sorry I didn't get back with you sooner, but looks like you got it figured out ee...looks good