• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Zev Taublieb Signs with USL Pro Sacramento Republic

Started by agibson, March 06, 2015, 02:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agibson

The plot thickens!

QuoteI have received an overwhelming amount of good luck, miss you, and best wishes, notes from all the fans. I cannot begin to describe how much all your words mean to me.
An opportunity has presented itself that will help me further my career. Following permission from the club I felt it was time for me to leave. News and details to come soon.

I want and need you all to know how thankful I am to have had the opportunity to play in front of you. In my first season as a professional soccer player it was you that made my time at Sacramento Republic FC​ one of the most memorable experiences of my life. Your passion, your excitement, your voices, and limitless love for the team is breathe taking. You made me feel like brightest star every time I took the pitch. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to play in front of all of you. I will never forget the incredible ovation I received after scoring my first professional goal to a record attendance. You all made my experience here magical. Thank you for all your high fives, posters, pictures, selfies, nicknames, and most importantly your never-ending support.
Love,

Zev Taublieb​

Special thank to the Tower Bridge Battalion​ and La Banda Del Puente​.