• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Greg Tonagel wins national title at Indian Wesleyan

Started by oklahomamick, March 16, 2016, 01:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpotx

I saw this as well.  It surprises me that he has not been given an opportunity at a higher level, but I am sure that if he hasn't been approached before, that he will now!  I always liked Greg.  He was in several classes of mine, and was a very smart guy. 
"Don't mess with Texas"

FWalum

Quote from: valpotx on March 16, 2016, 10:57:26 AM
I saw this as well.  It surprises me that he has not been given an opportunity at a higher level, but I am sure that if he hasn't been approached before, that he will now!  I always liked Greg.  He was in several classes of mine, and was a very smart guy. 
Not his first National Championship so maybe #2 gets him a look somewhere else if he really wants it.  I always got the impression when we talked before games that he was pretty happy with his situation and the school.
My current favorite podcast: The Glenn Loury Show https://bloggingheads.tv/programs/glenn-show

covufan

Congrats to Greg!

I'm sure he will get feelers this spring, but will wait for the right (town, school, admin) opportunity.

oklahomamick

I heard LaCronne say Indiana Wesleyan is moving into the HL ahead of schedule.  :lol:   

At least they could compete with UIC and CSU right off the bat. 
CRUSADERS!!!