• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Post-Season Reflection Request

Started by VU2010, February 11, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VU2010

I'd love to see a gathering where alums, students, staff, players, coaches, and fans could come together and reflect on the gameday atmosphere at the VU basketball games. Everything should be positive and solution-oriented. How to get more students involved? Ways to bring in more fans? Music choices. Game ideas. Bringing in special seating, like others have with courtside couches and such. Just ideas. There are great opportunities for Crusader Club members, but many of us can not afford the package. As a season ticket holder, I don't get anything other than there bring an open practice night. Even that, however, is on a Friday while many of us are watching HS football games. What's available for alumni? Fan buses? We're in the 8th best conference in the country. We have a great coaching staff, a fantastic administrative team, and a young, talented group of young men. I'll be there whether we're 35-0 or 0-35. BUT, many others won't. Can we get something organized? Many heads together may yield some innovative thoughts to consider.