• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Games to Watch Today

Started by Just Sayin, December 29, 2019, 11:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Sayin

Undefeated Liberty at LSU. - LSU 5-pt fav; 12:30pm on SEC Network

West Virginia at Ohio St.  - Ohio St. 7-pt fav; 11am Fox Sports 1

talksalot

Bayou Bengals by 17 - Great run for the Flames...
Mountaineers by 8 - I wonder if the replay ref took points off the board for the buckeyes?

Just Sayin

Butler at Providence 8pm CST Fox Sports1 tonight.

How good is this Butler team? Providence has a spotty W-L schedule record; however, they won the last for games against

Texas
Marquette
Georgetown
DePaul

Butler 5-pt. favorite. But this could be an upset in the making given the mo-mo Providence has plus it's at their home court.

bbtds

Quote from: Just Sayin on January 10, 2020, 02:08:31 PM
Butler at Providence 8pm CST Fox Sports1 tonight.

How good is this Butler team? Providence has a spotty W-L schedule; however they won the last for games against

Texas
Marquette
Georgetown
DePaul

Butler 5-pt. favorite. But this could be an upset in the making given the mo-mo Providence has plus it's at their home court.

It would be a LaValluable win for the Bulldogs despite all the Smits they have to go through. And their Bryce Nze nothing.

bbtds

Despite some whining about a push in the back from Smits, poor ball control, some ugly looking offensive possessions the Bulldogs will most likely win this game due to some really awful shooting from the Friars. You wonder if Ryan liked watching Big East games and the Friar cheerleaders from the Providence bench or watching MVC games and the Valpo............never mind, from the Valpo bench.

Don't it always seem to go That you don't know what you've got til its gone Did he leave Providence and go for a missing parking lot? (sung to Big Yellow Taxi by Counting Crows)

I feel like I should send the Friar coach a nice hat. I wear one when I particularly aware of bald spots.

talksalot

THEY won by 12... Smits line:   15 minutes.  NO Shots, NO Free Throws.  1 Rebound  2 Fouls.

VUGrad1314

Quote from: bbtds on January 10, 2020, 09:32:56 PMDespite some whining about a push in the back from Smits, poor ball control, some ugly looking offensive possessions the Bulldogs will most likely win this game due to some really awful shooting from the Friars. You wonder if Ryan liked watching Big East games and the Friar cheerleaders from the Providence bench or watching MVC games and the Valpo............never mind, from the Valpo bench. Don't it always seem to go That you don't know what you've got til its gone Did he leave Providence and go for a missing parking lot? (sung to Big Yellow Taxi by Counting Crows) I feel like I should send the Friar coach a nice hat. I wear one when I particularly aware of bald spots.

Personal appearance smack and a gratuitous shot at Fazekas' who can't help his health issues and especially at the Valpo cheerleaders... Come on man you're better than this...

Just Sayin

Dayton at St. Louis tonight on ESPN 2 at 6 CST. 

Should be a good game to watch. 

VUGrad1314

Chaifetz is rocking and Dayton is getting bushwhacked. This is amazing to watch. SLU looks like a tournament team.

VUGrad1314

Dayton is now up 3 with about 2 minutes left! What a comeback! SLU is 11-25 from the free throw line... I think I heard the announcer say they are 57% as a team... And we think we're a bad foul shooting team... My goodness...

VUGrad1314

SLU hits their final four foul shots Dayton misses two big ones and we go to overtime... Honestly it's what this game deserves... Great game!

Just Sayin

French is the guy to foul. 33%

VUGrad1314

Dayton 75 SLU 74 13 seconds left in OT. Flyers CLUTCH at the line in the extra session both teams are fighting hard for every rebound and possession. Lots of players have fouled out in this one. Very physical. Enjoyed every minute of it.

VUGrad1314

Flyers win it on a 3 with under a second left! Reminder this team lost to Colorado who UNI beat. This is good for the MVC. What a game!

Just Sayin