• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Sigurd

Started by EddieCabot, February 23, 2020, 01:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EddieCabot

I saw a tweet before last night's game that Sigurd was out for the rest of the season.  Then I saw this tweet from Osipoff.

[tweet]1231371813432840193[/tweet]

It would be a shame if he doesn't get the redshirt because he played 9 minutes against ISU (19th game of season, so in second half of schedule).  Also, I'm sure the Valpo staff knows the medical redshirt rules, so they knew (or should have known) the possible consequences when they played him.  I assume they thought he was healthy and would be able to play the remainder of the season.

GoldenCrusader87

Lol let's hope your assumptions are true ... and they did consider that at the time.

I'll be shocked IF HE HAS A CHANCE TO DO SO if he doesn't transfer or go back oversees.

I'll also be shocked IF HE HAS A CHANCE TO DO SO if FVill doesn't transfer.

valpotx

I don't think either Siggy or EFV transfer.  I have to believe that both realize that they need to improve, in order to get playing time.
"Don't mess with Texas"

VUBBFan

Quote from: valpotx on February 25, 2020, 04:33:59 AMI don't think either Siggy or EFV transfer.  I have to believe that both realize that they need to improve, in order to get playing time.

Unless he gets home sick, I don't see EFV transferring. I think he is mainly using Basketball as a means to get what he really wants - an engineering degree which he can get at Valpo.