• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

To valpo04 - request

Started by wh, March 15, 2011, 08:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wh

When I "X out" after visiting another other HL forum linked on the new website, I lose the connection to the Valpo forum as well and have to re-connect.  The only way to keep that from happening is to page back over and over until I return to the Valpo forum.  Can you please fix this so it works like the old site? Thanks.  (I hope I am explaining the situation properly).

valpo04

Quote from: wh on March 15, 2011, 08:17:05 AM
When I "X out" after visiting another other HL forum linked on the new website, I lose the connection to the Valpo forum as well and have to re-connect.  The only way to keep that from happening is to page back over and over until I return to the Valpo forum.  Can you please fix this so it works like the old site? Thanks.  (I hope I am explaining the situation properly).

You mean, you'd like it so that when you open a link from the new website, it opens in a new tab or window?

wh

Quote from: valpo04 on March 15, 2011, 08:23:44 AM

You mean, you'd like it so that when you open a link from the new website, it opens in a new tab or window?
That's another way of saying it, but I like my description much better... :)

valpo04

Quote from: wh on March 15, 2011, 08:37:52 AM
When I "X out" after visiting another other HL forum linked on the new website, I lose the connection to the Valpo forum as well and have to re-connect.  The only way to keep that from happening is to page back over and over until I return to the Valpo forum.  Can you please fix this so it works like the old site? Thanks.  (I hope I am explaining the situation properly).

Certainly can be done... I'll change it soon.

valpo04

Quote from: wh on March 15, 2011, 08:37:52 AM

Done.