• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

IT'S OFFICIAL!!! VALPO04 IS THE FIRST EVER POSTER OF THE WEEK!!!!

Started by Crusader03, February 06, 2012, 10:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!  VALPO04 IS THE FIRST EVER POSTER OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!

valpo04
1 (100%)
ValpoHoops
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: February 11, 2012, 10:16:39 PM

bbtds

Quote from: Crusader03 on February 10, 2012, 04:31:14 PM
Quote from: bbtds on February 10, 2012, 01:50:54 PM
Quote from: Crusader03 on February 10, 2012, 09:39:05 AM
Quote from: StlVUFan on February 09, 2012, 11:57:14 AM
Quote from: Crusader03 on February 09, 2012, 10:20:25 AM
Quote from: StlVUFan on February 08, 2012, 10:28:42 PMwe don't know half the story of what's going on (and if you do you can either name your source or expect skepticism from me -- if you peruse the archives of this forum you'll find me making that point to someone else). 

:twocents:

I'm assuming valporun?

I doubt it.  I think it was someone else.

I can only conclude that you really don't want to be taken seriously, so I'll go back to spectator mode.  I can honestly say I've learned absolutely nothing about you or myself from our conversation.  It's 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Good chatting with you last night!  I think we both realized that the "other guy" isn't so bad afterall.  I kind of see thw two of us as a "Starsky and Hutch" of sorts.  You're Starsky, of course...straight-laced, unamused, wanting to crack down on the humor...and I'm Hutch...hilarious, ladies love me, living life to the fullest, but maybe needs to mind my p's and q's a bit more...at first, we were like oil and water.  We didn't mix.  But as this movie...well, message board relationship...progresses into the second hour we became friends, having a great time together.  We had one last conflict---this thread perhaps?---but in the end we came through it all....TOGETHER.

Am I the only one who sees this analogy?  It seems pretty obvious to me.

Oh good golly and just in time for Valentine's Day. Do you friends need a room?

Please don't push your liberal agenda on STL and me, and please, stop derailing threads with your political and moral ramblings.

Ok, StL, you have to admit, your boy friend is somewhat kind of semi humorous.   ;)

IndyValpo

After the mind numbing process of reading this thread I am struck by this:

03IAFM

IndyValpo

Quote from: Crusader03 on February 09, 2012, 09:08:04 AMBUT, I must say...if you are going to consistently rip the Lady 'Saders, tear down their hopes for an at-large this season, subtly "rip" Keith at every opportunity, I would kindly ask that you remove the "VU" from your moniker because this type of posting is not befitting a true 'Po fan.

So I understand this correctly, these types of posts you mentioned are not from a true Valpo fan but calling for all scholarships to be removed and all assistant coaches to be fired is...

03IAFM

StlVUFan

Quote from: bbtds on February 10, 2012, 07:21:47 PM
Quote from: StlVUFan on February 08, 2012, 10:28:42 PMwe don't know half the story of what's going on (and if you do you can either name your source or expect skepticism from me -- if you peruse the archives of this forum you'll find me making that point to someone else). 

I'm assuming valporun?

I can only conclude that you really don't want to be taken seriously, so I'll go back to spectator mode.  I can honestly say I've learned absolutely nothing about you or myself from our conversation.  It's 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Good chatting with you last night!  I think we both realized that the "other guy" isn't so bad afterall.  I kind of see thw two of us as a "Starsky and Hutch" of sorts.  You're Starsky, of course...straight-laced, unamused, wanting to crack down on the humor...and I'm Hutch...hilarious, ladies love me, living life to the fullest, but maybe needs to mind my p's and q's a bit more...at first, we were like oil and water.  We didn't mix.  But as this movie...well, message board relationship...progresses into the second hour we became friends, having a great time together.  We had one last conflict---this thread perhaps?---but in the end we came through it all....TOGETHER.

Please don't push your liberal agenda on STL and me, and please, stop derailing threads with your political and moral ramblings.

Ok, StL, you have to admit, your boy friend is somewhat kind of semi humorous.   ;)

Remember, I'm the spectator interested in schadenfreude in this tragicomedy.

Crusader03

Quote from: IndyValpo on February 10, 2012, 07:29:46 PM
After the mind numbing process of reading this thread I am struck by this:

03IAFM

Is that supposed to be some type of anagram?  How about you leave this type of thing to me?

Crusader03

Quote from: bbtds on February 10, 2012, 07:21:47 PM

I'm assuming valporun?

I'm guessing the only one with a "boy friend" around here would be you.  If you want to push a homosexual agenda, it will be welcomed on the VU campus.  But it won't be here.  STL and I are both happily married to wonderful women.

Crusader03

Quote from: IndyValpo on February 10, 2012, 07:32:46 PM
Quote from: Crusader03 on February 09, 2012, 09:08:04 AMBUT, I must say...if you are going to consistently rip the Lady 'Saders, tear down their hopes for an at-large this season, subtly "rip" Keith at every opportunity, I would kindly ask that you remove the "VU" from your moniker because this type of posting is not befitting a true 'Po fan.

So I understand this correctly, these types of posts you mentioned are not from a true Valpo fan but calling for all scholarships to be removed and all assistant coaches to be fired is not....

03IAFM

Exactly.  I want them to succeed.  I'm willing to take the necessary steps.  STL was just down on the program with no plan for improvement.  I believe in this team...not sure he does.

IndyValpo

Quote from: Crusader03 on February 10, 2012, 09:57:27 PMSTL was just down on the program with no plan for improvement.

First off go back and read STL's comments.  He seldom even makes comments about the women's team.

Quote from: Crusader03 on February 10, 2012, 09:57:27 PMI believe in this team

As a non-elite poster, I am struggling to see how releasing all coaches and players is believing in this team.  Now if you had said I blindly support Keith Freeman...I could, as non-elite, undertsand that

bbtds

Quote from: IndyValpo on February 11, 2012, 06:05:17 AM

Quote from: Crusader03 on February 10, 2012, 09:57:27 PMSTL was just down on the program with no plan for improvement.

First off go back and read STL's comments.  He seldom even makes comments about the women's team.

As a non-elite poster, I am struggling to see how releasing all coaches and players is believing in this team.  Now if you had said I blindly support Keith Freeman...I could, as non-elite, undertsand that

I would say as an "exposer of Crapsader03's lines of b.s." that's how you become a non-elite poster. Although I do see some semi almost totally dry somewhat obnoxious humor in all his diatribe.

Crusader03

Quote from: bbtds on February 11, 2012, 08:42:08 AM
Quote from: IndyValpo on February 11, 2012, 06:05:17 AM

I would say as an "exposer of Crapsader03's lines of b.s." that's how you become a non-elite poster. Although I do see some semi almost totally dry somewhat obnoxious humor in all his diatribe.

You're finally catching on.