• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

BAM!!!! SectionEE, YOU are the 2nd EVER Poster of the Week!!!!

Started by Crusader03, February 14, 2012, 05:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should be our second-ever Poster of the Week??? :D

sectionee
1 (100%)
setshot
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Crusader03

It's that time again!  Cast your vote for the best poster this week!  We have sectionee, beloved blogger and major VU fan!  He holds court in section ee at the ARC every home game and he is a fan favorite 'round these parts.  On the other hand, we have our own sourpuss, the wily old vet, setshot.  He may rip the program from time to time, but we all love this old codger.  Who will win this week and join valpo04 in the winners' circle??? vote today!!!!

This oughtta be good!

sectionee

I'm glad I'm on your good side.  I'm quite competitive and will keep my fingers crossed for a victory in your coveted "poster of the week" contest.

Crusader03

The votes are pouring in!  We have already tripled the vote total from last week.  I'm not saying the mods are not interesting or fan favorites, but EE and set shot seem to have a flair for drawing a crowd.  Keep 'em coming everyone!!!!!

Crusader03

Well, guys....we were locked in a tie.  So, I had to make the executive decision to break the tie and I have voted for......

SECTION EE!!!!

He has earned it folks.  He is a great writer, an insightful poster, a hilarious individual and generally a delight to be around.  Stop up in section ee  on Tuesday to congratulate him on his high honor!!!

sectionee

What an honor, but rest assured even in victory I shall remain humble. I suspect I should arrive early on Tuesday so as to not disappoint the early arrivals to the victory party.

Crusader03

Quote from: sectionee on February 19, 2012, 07:43:40 AM
What an honor, but rest assured even in victory I shall remain humble. I suspect I should arrive early on Tuesday so as to not disappoint the early arrivals to the victory party.

Hope you caught this guys...sectionee will be at the game EARLY on Tuesday to meet and greet, sign autographs, etc.  I would actually recommend printing out a screen shot of the poll to get signed...that is a piece of history you may want to tell your kids about sometime.

Crusader03

Quote from: agibson on February 21, 2012, 10:13:17 PM
1 vote cast?

Nice!

There were more votes, but it was a tie...I cleared voting and broke the tie.  Let's all be happy for sectionee and not try to diminish his win here!