• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

And the winner is....in another tiebreaker....DMValpo18!! POTW #3!!!!

Started by Crusader03, February 21, 2012, 11:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should be the third EVER Poster of the Week????

DMValpo18
1 (100%)
Nilldogg
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: February 25, 2012, 11:32:30 PM

Crusader03

Well, ladies and germs, it is that time again....Poster of the Week time!!!!!  Honestly, this has been a tough week to narrow down the list.  Tons of great posts this week guys...well done!!!  Ultimately, I could have nominated myself for my great recruiting info or hilarious .gif usage, but, I am being humble and letting others get some glory.

Our first nominee is our very own DMValpo18!  You all know and love DM from his fine work over at sectionee...but did you know he is a passionate VU student as well???  NOW YA KNOW!  This guy eats, breathes and sleeps VU hoops and would be a fine addition to the POTW hall of fame!

Then there is Nilldogg.  Most of us assume he is a flamer/troll from the Butler board, and we are all probably right.  But, he has posted a lot and stirred the pot, so why not give him a shot?  (Let's just say, I wouldn't be too disappointed to see a Butler fan lose! :)

So, who is it going to be?  The sharp, witty, passionate young VU STUDENT with a great knack for explaining the game, or the troll who is here to rip VU???  YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!! :thumbsup:

sectionee

I'm not all about trolls...I met one at a bridge crossing once and it wasn't a pleasant experience.  A funny story on DM, he once tried to leave the Hilltop room with a full box of County Line Orchard donuts before being caught.  It was an honest mistake as we did see others with full boxes roaming the ARC (they had purchased theirs from concessions), quite funny though.

Crusader03

Quote from: sectionee on February 22, 2012, 07:58:37 PM
I'm not all about trolls...I met one at a bridge crossing once and it wasn't a pleasant experience.  A funny story on DM, he once tried to leave the Hilltop room with a full box of County Line Orchard donuts before being caught.  It was an honest mistake as we did see others with full boxes roaming the ARC (they had purchased theirs from concessions), quite funny though.

People, if this anecdote is not enough to push DM over the top, I have no idea what will!  Thanks for sharing ee!!!

DMvalpo18

I don't even know who nilldogg is. But I guess i'm not too respected around here if a butler fan is even with me. Bummer.

Crusader03

Quote from: DMvalpo18 on February 23, 2012, 12:37:34 AM
I don't even know who nilldogg is. But I guess i'm not too respected around here if a butler fan is even with me. Bummer.

All of us posters that are highly respected have to deal with flamers and trollers....I have a feeling that is exactly what is going on here.  Sounds like someone is trying to skew the voting.

All that said, you're back in the lead!

FWalum

I think you have some of the Butler faithful that comes on this board giving nilldogg a boost.  For the most part they are neither flamers or trollers, but respectful posters.
My current favorite podcast: The Glenn Loury Show https://bloggingheads.tv/programs/glenn-show

Crusader03

Well, folks, once again we had a poster of the week contest that was too close to call!  I have again had to break up the tie by casting my own vote...this was a tough one, but I have cast my vote for DMVALPO!  Congrats DM, YOU are the third-EVER poster of the week!!!!   We appreciate your contributions and hope to see many more through the years!!

agibson

Crusader03

DMvalpo18

Crusader03