• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Indy Terry

Started by Nildogg, February 29, 2012, 12:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nildogg

Ok, whats the story with this jacka$$?  Does he post over here, or just on our board?  You should all be embarrassed that he represents you with every comment he makes.

All I know, is that the guy is either one of the biggest rejects in the Indy area, or he's mentally handicapped...  Which is it?  Definitely one or the other.

Regardless, enjoy the front row show in Valpo. I think BU vs. UWM is going to be a great game., and the one to follow vs. Valpo will be even better.

valpotx

Not sure, but I thought there used to be an IndyTerry on the previous board?  Haven't seen the name on this one.
"Don't mess with Texas"

StlVUFan

Now there's an over-reaction if I ever heard one.  I know IndyTerry personally and have seen some of his posts on your board.  The reason he stopped posting here is because he felt he being a j.a. to fellow Valpo fans, instead of being one to other fans.  He is to the Butler board what Nildogg is to the Valpo board: what somebody around these parts declared to be a fan fitting of a strong rivalry.  It appears his attempt to get under your skin has worked.  You should applaud his efforts.

On a more serious note, me thinks though doth protest too much.  If you think he's being an a-hole, you need to get out more.

IndyValpo

My first thought was....pot meet kettle!

In reality my understanding is that IndyTerry is actually a life long Butler fan who was disgruntled when his season tickets were moved in the recent money grab by the Butler Athletic office. He has become a Valpo fan while doing all he can to stir up trouble for Butler and their fans.