• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Polish dentist removes all of her ex-boyfriends teeth

Started by bbtds, April 30, 2012, 08:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbtds

Talk about dumb and dumber.

First you don't go see your ex-girlfriend for dental needs after breaking up with her. Second, you don't remove your ex-boyfriend's teeth just because your mad at him for breaking up with you. I'm not sure which was the poorer decision.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/dentist-pulls-her-ex-boyfriend-teeth-split-210829769.html

valpo04

Quote"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," Anna Mackowiak, 34, told the Austrian Times. "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a bastard' and decided to take all his teeth out."

:clap:

vuweathernerd

Quote from: setshot on May 01, 2012, 11:18:49 AM
WWBD? ???

it's time for another setshot guessing game. i'm going with "what would bryce do?"

setshot

vuweathernerd

blawson

woaw! this is insane! i hope this is not true or atleast there was a misinterpretation on the incident because its weird how you wont be able to feel it when all your teeth are removed unless he submitted himself willingly to the dentist who happens to be his ex, that is a really bad idea. it is also very unprofessional for the dentist to do something like that because personal life should not be mingled with work i am sure she will suffer serious consequences because of this especially when the guy files for a lawsuit.

valpotx

I saw an article several weeks back that proved this story to be false.  I am too lazy to google it now though  :)
"Don't mess with Texas"

bbtds

Quote from: valpotx on June 06, 2012, 02:44:02 AM
I saw an article several weeks back that proved this story to be false.  I am too lazy to google it now though  :)

If you click on the link you will see that this note was added to the story:

UPDATE: A new report from MSNBC suggests that the original report is a hoax. Contributor Erin Tennant claims to have received a translated denial from Polish authorities calling into question the report first run by The Daily Mail and Austrian Times.

Several outlets, including Yahoo News, The New York Daily News, Fox News, The Los Angeles Times, The San Francisco Chronicle, The Huffington Post and MSN itself, which has now retracted its original story, carried the report. Here are some of the new details from their investigation:

In a translated email, a police spokesperson in Wroclaw, Poland says they are not investigating such a case.

A legal adviser for Poland's Chamber of Physicians and Dentists also tells MSNBC they are not investigating such a case and are not aware of a dentist named "Anna Maćkowiak" in their records.

The article's original bylined author, Simon Tomlinson of the Daily Mail, says he does not know where the original story originated, despite bearing his name. "I've drawn a bit of a blank," he told MSNBC.