• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

WVUR Award Show

Started by KL31NY, May 14, 2012, 12:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KL31NY

For the third year in a row, I helped with a WVUR end-of-the-sports-year award show. Although the sports year isn't over (baseball and softball of course), it's really the last chance the students still on campus can rehash all the great moments from the past seasons.

We hand out awards to various individuals and groups for their great highlights and seasons and interview the winners on the air. Hopefully between nine awards and some final thoughts at the end you can enjoy.

Here's a shortcut to the link: http://tinyurl.com/2012YCSS If for whatever reason it doesn't work, go to valpo.edu/wvur and click the "Sports" tab
"Confidence is huge: believing you're better than the other guy gives you an advantage."
–Jason Kendall, Throwback, pp. 176

valporun

The link worked for me. I saw the list of categories, and I do like them. You don't just focus on specific sports or particular players, but on anything and everything associated with the athletics at Valpo. I haven't listened to any of the podcasts yet, but I definitely take the time to do that.